- Initial site visit to meet with customer,
builder, designer and agree dig plan, plant layout, etc..
- If Roman end or internal corner
steps chosen, we will position and
affix these to the pool walls, ready
for you to back fill (in stages).
- Position circulation fittings in the
pool floor / wall , and plum in pipe
- Pressure test circulation lines from pool to plant roomto ensure they are sound, before customer backfills.
- (Indoor Pools) Install air ducting for environmental control system.
- Clean and prep pool then install
underlay prior to fitting liner.
- Fit the liner using air suction pump
to ensure a crease free finish, and
a watertight seal.
- Fit other optional equipment
chose by client. Such as counter
flow machines and handrails.
- Position and plumb in plant room
equipment to circulation and
- Once the pool is ready, it is
commissioned with the client. We
explain the best maintenance and
chemical dosing procedures. We also
demonstrate the pool equipment, and
provide the client with a personalised
swimming pool manual.
• Pool designed by you with our expert help.
• Benefit from our over 35 years experience.
• Pool built to SPATA standards.
• We install all pool equipment.
• You excavate, and construct pool.
• We oversee works and report to you.
• We commission completed project.
It comprises a minimum of four working days (not all
in whole day units) which generally follow a 9 stage
Why use our consultancy service?
The consultancy allows the pool to be built to our
professional SPATA standards, the builder can
concentrate on standard construction, and the client
saves money, in comparison to paying Oyster Pools
for the entire project.