WHAT FINANCE PLANS ARE AVAILABLE?
At Oyster Pools & Hot Tubs we can offer a range of finance plans to suit every size of budget. With packages including 0% finance and exceptionally low deposits, take a look at the examples below featuring some of our most popular models.
0% APR FINANCE REPRESENTATIVE
With Interest finance offer you can spread the cost over 12 months, 24 months, 36 month or 48 months. Subject to offer. We deposit amounts subject to the offer.
LOW RATE FINANCE
4.9% APR for 60 months with minimum £100 deposit
With our low rate finance, you can spread the cost over a period of 60 months. Deposits vary from typically £100 to £2,000 depending on your preference and the product you have chosen. Monthly payments will commence 3 months from the date of installation. If you settle the outstanding balance before the first repayment is due, then the lender will waive all interest charges and just charge an administration fee of £29.00.
NO DEPOSIT, NOTHING TO PAY 12 MONTHS
19.9% APR for 120 months with NO deposit. Representative.
Our Buy Now Pay Later finance option means you can order today and pay nothing for 12 months when you purchase a Jacuzzi® hot tub. Monthly payments will commence 12 months from the date of supply of the goods and will be payable on the same day in each subsequent month. The lender will tell you the due date of the first repayment.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR FINANCE?
You must: Spend over £1,500, be at least 18 years of age, have been a UK resident for 3 years or more, be able to make repayments by Direct Debit, be in regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in permanent residence with your partner who is in regular employment. If you are retired and receive a pension or registered disabled and unable to work, our lenders may ask for proof of sufficient income
Oyster Pools & Hot Tubs Ltd acts as a credit broker and not the lender, and offers finance from Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance and V12 consumer finance.
Credit is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
With every pool or hot tub we sell, we offer a FREE site visit to check delivery access, and advise the customer on the products chosen location within garden. We measure the access from roadside to final location to make sure the chosen model size will fit. We will also discuss the power requirements and position of any chosen accessories or gazebo etc.
6 KEY POINTS IN PLANNING FOR YOUR INSTALLATION.
- Consider your family’s needs and desires. Do you entertain? Love family barbeques? Enjoy reading or quiet meditation? The answers to these questions will help you determine the type of setting you want for your hot tub or pool, and which model or size is best for you.
- Is your location easy to get to from the house? The closer it is, the more you’ll enjoy it. Consider a patio or deck just outside the home. Or if you have to install it further away from the home consider adding somewhere to get changed by the pool or hot tub. Consider somewhere to store your consumable, toys, games, towels & robes etc
- Think about privacy when deciding where to put it. Check the views into your yard. Tall shrubs or plants can form an enclosure for your installation, or maybe install some trellis panels, fence, screens etc. For complete privacy you can consider building a gazebo.
- Identify sun and shade spots as well as wind directions. Install your chosen product where you can use it comfortably throughout the year. Consider, rain, snow in winter, leaves & debris in Autumn and shade in the summer.
- How’s the view from your location? Is there attractive landscaping or a sunset view? Need to keep an eye on the children as you relax? Consider the line of sight from your product.
- Leave space for maintenance / service. Once your product is installed and you’re enjoying it. It will need to be periodically serviced or repaired. Therefore, when choosing your location please allow 50 cm clearance on all 4 sides, enough for an engineer to gain access inside the cabinet.
WHAT BASE DO I NEED IN PLANNING FOR INSTALLATION?
Because of the combined weight of the spa, water, and bathers, it is extremely important that the base upon which the spa rests can uniformly support this weight without shifting or settling for the entire time the spa is in place. The base should be smooth, flat, and level.
HOT TUB: Which is best? We suggest the following pads:
Good – Synthetic spa pads can be purchased from Oyster Pools. These pads can be placed on a smooth, flat, and level surface.
Better – Wood decking with a concrete foundation.
Recommended – Concrete pad (4 in. [10 cm] or thicker). We recommend a poured, reinforced concrete slab with a minimum thickness of 4 in. (10 cm).
SWIMSPA / ONE-PIECE POOL
Because of the greater combined weight of the unit, water, and bathers, it is extremely important that the base upon which the swim spa rests can uniformly support this weight without shifting or settling for the entire time it is in place. The base should be smooth, flat, and level.
Recommended – Concrete pad (6 in. [15 cm] or thicker). We recommend a poured, reinforced concrete slab with a minimum thickness of 6 in. (15 cm).
HOW WE GET THEM IN
Our standard delivery: This allows for Oyster Pools being able to safely delivery the product from roadside into its final location. Without the use of mechanical lifting equipment, scaffolds etc. but can entail the customer removing gates, post or fence panels to achieve access. Which is ascertained after the free site visit.
- Spa cart or sled – Using a specially made spa cart (dolly) the package hot tub is up on its side strapped to cart, allowing it to be wheeled through narrow spaces. The lowered down into final location
- Front offload – When customer has open level access our Spa Dolly delivery trailer can be unhitched from delivery van. Then moved to location before hot tub is slide off trailer into location.
Non-standard delivery: (Extra cost): If after our free site visit, we are unable to safely deliver the product by a standard method. Then we will provide / arrange quotations to hire machines or scaffolds to deliver the product.
- Cranes: different sizes used to longer or shorter lifts starting from approx. £850+
- Hiab / Machine lift: Lorry with mechanical lifting arm can be hired to lift over walls etc into garden. Approx.: £250+
- Scaffold ramps: we can employ a scaffold firm to form a ramp/bridge up and over obstacles, if crane or Hiab not applicable. Approx.: £350+
AT POWER SUPPLY WILL I NEED?
There are 2 power supplies most commonly used:
- Plug & Play: 13 amp with RCD plug. Only on hot tubs with 1 pump and 2kw (or less) heater so electrical draw is under 13 amps. Usually on smaller spas, or basic models with limited performance. The spa comes complete with 2.5m cable and RCD plug, ready to plug into external 13-amp socket
- Hard Wired: A qualified electrician will be contracted to connect the hot tub to a stand-alone supply, with RCD protection usually from consumer unit, in house, garage etc. Via an isolation switch into products internal connections.
Hard wired spec: 16-amp, 20-amp, 32-amp, 40-amp, 60 amp. Models requiring a hard-wired supply are usually 2 pumps + models with at least a 3kw heater are usually higher performance models.
HOW WE GET THEM IN
WHAT WILL I NEED TO DO TO LOOK AFTER MY POOL OR HOT TUB?
Every product we install comes with a “Full Chemical Starter Kit” of the chemicals you will need to maintain your water balance and clean. Once product in place, filled and ready to commission. Oyster Pools will train you in its correct care and maintenance with a personalised care guide, manual and our top tips and advice. To ensure you are safe and confident in looking after your product going forward. We are then open 7 days a week to answer any questions or provide support.